Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:55:53 -0500
Simple answer, work everyone you can hear. The only way you'll know for sure the other guy is QRP is if he tells you, could be someone running full power to a dummy load and he'll figure it out right after the load bursts into flame. What about the guys running RTTY with a cw key for input, are you going to refuse to work them? I've said it before, it's not
all about the points.

Ron K0IDT