Re: [RTTY] Picked up a New country on 20M ...

To: Kazunori Watanabe <mj0cfw@gmail.com>,RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Picked up a New country on 20M ...
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:34:22 -0400
Thanks for the Q, Kazu. Not only did I work you for new one, but I learned a little more about LOTW as well.

I'll be looking for you next time.

73

Jerry W4UK South Carolina

At 08:32 AM 9/29/2016, Kazunori Watanabe wrote:
Hello Jerry,

Glad to hear that.
You are right about RTTY contest activity from GJ.
When I start operating RTTY contest in 2013, nobody submitted log before.

See you in next one.

73 Kazu
MJ5Z, MJ0CFW, M5Z, M0CFW, JK3GAD