Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Questions

To: "'Jim Hooper'" <k9qjs@icloud.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Questions
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 10:48:44 +0100
Most send 599 state zone by convention and because the major logging programs
show them in that order.
Keeping numbers or letters together is not necessarily a good thing. It's to do
with the way RTTY changes from  a set of letters to a set of figures and back
again. Keeping it simple, a change from one to the other can avoid a group of
characters printing as garbage.
John GW4SKA