Re: [RTTY] VE7CC - CC User

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VE7CC - CC User
From: Lee Sawkins <ve7cc@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 14:10:33 -0600 (MDT)
For RTTY contests using CC Clusters, you can eliminate spots that have non RTTY
modes in the comments. For skimmers spots this eliminates ALL other modes. For
non skimmer spots, it removes some of the non RTTY spots. This stops you from
wasting time trying to work needed mults that happen to be on PSK.

In CC user you setup the Keyword filter to Reject CW, PSK, JT65, Olivia, SSTV,
SSB, LSB, USB, BEACON,etc. This really clears out all the non workable spots
from the band map. Of course you also want to reject all spots from the phone
bands by setting the band mode filters as well. These filters also really help
the clusters as they decrease the number of unwanted spots sent to users.

Lee VE7CC