Re: [RTTY] VE7CC - CC User

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VE7CC - CC User
From: Mark n2qt <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 16:59:26 -0700
You can configure AR cluster for similar performance, but for ease of operation
Lee, ve7cc
has does the hard work for you. While AR 6 packet cluster, with user define
filtering, and CC
user  return subtlety different results, comparisons over several contests show
them to be
very equivalent. CC user makes it painless to get very good performance. Highly
recommended.
Don't contest without it!

Mark. N2QT