Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Any word on Makrothen logs?
From: "V Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:04:43 -0400
For my brief just over 1 hour long operation and 50 QSOs made I came to a
conclusion that people cared less about exchanges this time around... The
initial idea was, let's just operate and post scores at 3830. If so, correct
exchanges were not that necessary, therefore...
I might be wrong but I think, the eventual cross-checking might end up with
weird results...
Once again, I might be (or hopefully I am) wrong. Just sharing my observation.

73,
Vlad VE3IAE