[RTTY] JARTS with IW1QN @IQ1RY next weekend

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS with IW1QN @IQ1RY next weekend
From: Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:33:46 +0200
Hi all.
As it was for the 2015 Federico IW1QN and Salvo IW1AYD will operate IQ1RY
the JARTS as MO.

The adopted call-sign will be IW1QN

It will be a pleasant, well ... if not vaguely fatiguing, the effort to
give out the Federico's number of gone Springs for 48 hours. The choice is
to use Federico's call-sign, as him have a lower number than me, of a short
shoot at least. :-)

It will be a great pleasure to be there along with those who want to share
with us their time and efforts. We'll try to hold us back from greeting
each one, but only on air. Know this, that every old or new call-sign
diddling at our ears ancient and viewed with our poor eyes/glasses on the
screen will be a good opportunity to be happy, greet, smile and continue.
Isn't also for you?

  Ciao, CU on the screens.

            73 de iw1ayd Salvo for IW1QN @IQ1RY JARTS 2016 MO

PS Thanks to the whole IQ1RY staff as they aren't scared to leave two
seniors, me much worst than other ..., operating alone for their personal
leisure into the JARTS.