Re: [RTTY] g0azt Eddie

To: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>, Kermit via Rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] g0azt Eddie
From: "Robb Webb. Photographer" <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 21:48:47 +0100
Not the news about Eddie that any of us were hoping for

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Eddie when he returned here to the U.K.
to see his elderly mother. It turns out we lived in the same town. We spent a
great evening sharing stories and a few beers. A really great guy for stories
and he loved his rtty contesting.
I for one have always missed seeing his call on my screen and will miss him.
I will be contesting this weekend in the Jarts and Eddie will be on my mind
throughout my time on the air.

I hope he's watching each of us get on the air and having a good laugh.

Rip Eddie,

Robb

G0URR