Re: [RTTY] [3830] JARTS W4AAW MOMT HP

To: w4aaw@aol.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] JARTS W4AAW MOMT HP
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:41:58 -0400
Nice job, guys.  It's fun to follow your  adventures.  I'm completely in
favor of remote operations.  The last  time I checked the calendar it was
2016.  Ham radio is still a lot of fun  in the 21st century, although way
different from when I started in  1958.

Push that envelope.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-10-17 1:34:09 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,