Re: [RTTY] Contesting.com home page hijacked?

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contesting.com home page hijacked?
From: Erik - K5WW <k5ww@coyotearc.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:10:02 -0500
When I ignored the warning on my Android it took me straight to eham.net . And
that's exactly what Google told me would happen, in that warning.

73,

Erik

K5WW ~ on the road

<aa5au@bellsouth.net> </div><div>Date:10/25/2016  2:17 PM  (GMT-06:00)
security alerts from my browsers (IE and Chrome) when I try to go there. I went
there the other day and I think I got some malware afterwards.
Does anyone know who runs contesting.com so maybe we can get the word out?
I think this reflector is hosted there but it appears the RTTY info page is OK.

Thanks,Don AA5AU