[RTTY] 2016 WAE RTTY NA LP Plaque

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2016 WAE RTTY NA LP Plaque
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:30:54 -0500
I will not be defending my 2014 & 2015 WAE SOLP NA titles and Mark, N2QT,
says he will not be QRV for the contest (Mark, if that's not true please let
use know - Mark is the king of WAE LP in NA). So the plaque is out there for
taking. If you want a nice piece of metal for your wall, go for it!!!

Here is a hint for getting more QTCs while SO2R. Be willing to receive QTCs
on your second radio so you can be receiving QTCs while running on your
other radio. If you send QTCs, you are shut down on the second radio because
you can't transmit. If you are really brave, try receiving QTCs on both
radios. The trick to this is to concentrate on the QTCs which start first.

I'll be contesting remotely with Team W4AAW. We will be QTC friendly.

A side note about W4AAW to those stations outside NA. If we call you and you
ask us for QTCs and we decline, it means you are working the MULT station.
In order to abide by the rules, only the RUN station will exchange QTC
traffic. The RUN station will mostly likely be the one calling CQ and will
be spotted on the Packetcluster. Find the RUN station and we will be happy
to exchange QTCs.

Have fun!

73, Don AA5AU