Re: [RTTY] 2016 WAE RTTY NA LP Plaque

To: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2016 WAE RTTY NA LP Plaque
From: Al Hanzl <alhanzl@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 22:40:28 -0400
Thom
I hear you.
May be blasphemous to say it, but you can participate without the QTC thing.
Your score will be relatively low but still fun.
I started doing the QTC thing last year at the urging of K2YG and once you set
up the macros I found that it is not that difficult and makes it interesting.
73
Al
K2AL

Sent from my iPad