Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY and QTCs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE RTTY and QTCs
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 00:22:51 +0200
That is.
And N1MM+ is the only way to use two radio and a MMTTY, two 2tone and one gritty for each radio, with a single computer. Be aware, you will need a somewhat bit real estate for screens if you want to look at it all and still have something outside N1MM+ in control.

Even with two verticals, some wires and a set of manually exchanged band filters anyone could have fun. What is must needed is to train and build some skills by ourself, as the rest of our hobby. Isn't?

Nonetheless I will not be afraid or angry when anyone will respond " ... SRY NO QTC ... ". Still contest are made of all the 001 exchanges. I will never regret to have a QSO.

CU all there! Thanks for any QSO and if U have trouble with QTC I will be very happy to help with. It doesn't matter if we have to retry, we are there for it. Just within ours different mileages. Don't be worried or scared, give a try or do it as usual. Being there will be anyway good practicing.

       73 de iw1ayd Salvo