Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros

To: "W4AAW@aol.com via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros
From: <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 18:50:19 +0000
Also,

Further down this thread you say your antennas are at less than 30 feet etc.

Let me paint you a picture right now..
Due to storms we have at my home in Scotland. ALL and I mean ALL of my outdoor
antennas are down COMPLETELY.

I am now using Dipoles inside my Attic... about 10 feet above my head.
Now using 5W and these lets just say bits of rubbish. I have worked hundreds
upon hundreds of stations over the past few weeks on SSB, CW and various Digi
modes..

Now if I can be heard and hear others, from all over the globe.. I’m sure your
antennas at 30 feet or more will work fine.. if not then I would seriously try
make some changes to the antenna system.

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman