Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros

To: "'Timothy Holmes'" <taholmes160@gmail.com>, <W4AAW@aol.com>, "'Jerry Flanders'" <jeflanders@comcast.net>, "'Thom'" <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE Macros
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 23:10:36 -0000
Tim,
I was too annoyed to write anything rational here, so mailed Thom direct
with this:
' The way I see it, the reflector is to encourage RTTY operation, answer
questions and be a place to share knowledge. You told us that you are coming
back to radio after a break and need some help with RTTY. That is exactly
the sort of thing that we should welcome! So whether you are on the list or
off it, please mail me direct if you think I can answer a question or help
at all. '
Fortunately most of us are a bit more reasonable and tolerant than W4AAW
appeared to be. If you don't like something just hit delete!
John GW4SKA