Re: [RTTY] New email address & WAEDC RTTY

To: 'Fabi' <va2up@live.ca>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New email address & WAEDC RTTY
From: Rick Ellison <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 11/7/2016 9:11:24 PM
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 16:11:24 -0500
Fabi..
I never thought someone would ask for that as I thought it would be
complicated to be receiving QTC on one while still carrying on with the
other radio. This is actually isn't too bad to code up but it won't be until
next year. I have a couple of changes to upload tonight to be in tomorrow's
build but nothing major..

73 Rick N2AMG