[RTTY] New email address & WAEDC RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New email address & WAEDC RTTY
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@suremail.gg>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 21:42:25 -0000
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know I now have a new email address. I had to
change as my old email provider kindly stopped working. I had little or no
access up till last Thursday, then none at all.
I am slowly getting things back on track after setting up the new email
address.

Anyway, next week is the WAEDC RTTY Contest, which happens to be my
favourite contest of the year.
But, I am facing a dilemma....
Do I use Writelog, with which I am familiar, or do I take the plunge and go
with N1MM, which I have been using for the past few contests?

The dilemma is simply down to familiarity, so it is difficult to decide.
I've watched Larry's (K8UT) excellent video tutorial, and it seems rather
simple, but I have to wonder if - in the heat of the battle - I will
remember what to do.

I still can't get the "73 to the previous call and work the next" but to
work, but given recent conditions, I am doubtful that it will be needed.
That alone makes me tempted to go with N1MM, but I would appreciate any
advice!
Perhaps emailing me direct would be best?

Very 73

Phil GU0SUP

---