Re: [RTTY] Stupid QTC Question

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Stupid QTC Question
From: John Grimm <john_grimm1450@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 15:55:07 +0000
Good stuff and thanks all.  But if you've only made (say) 6 QSOs, you can
receive up to 60 QTCs but only send 6.  So you're better off being a bucket!
Not that it really matters but I originally just wasn't sure if one was
permitted to RX more QTCs than one has QSOs.

On a side note I'd love to be on the receiving end of a 3A or SV2/a QTC drop!

Have fun and gl all!

John / K0YQ

 If you only have say 3 QSOs to send, that is what N1MM will send. Happens a
lot late in the contest when people are desperate for QTC points--they'll
take whatever you might have.

WAE Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX