Re: [RTTY] Stupid QTC Question

To: "'John Grimm'" <john_grimm1450@hotmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Stupid QTC Question
From: "Richard White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:09:51 -0600
John,
I don't think you have read the rules correctly when it concerns QTC's.  The
rules state " QTC's are transferred by means of QTC series. A QTC is a block
of one (minimum) to ten (MAXIMUM) QTC's."   You can send / receive no more
than 10 QTC's at one time.
73  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A