[RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible
From: "Ross" <rbiggar@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 17:52:34 +1300
I have a problem, trying to receive a QTC. I control z to receive then push
send all, but nothing comes into the “box”, I can see the qtc coming in on the
screen. I am not receiving the header and then the rest.
So what am I missing or doing wrong, comments please.

20m condx are horrible, at the moment  with my SteppIR beam pointed into the
USA, but no signals on the screen.
Where is everybody?
I also note a lack of signals overall, there does not appear to be as many as
previous contests.

Regards
Ross
ZL1N