Re: [RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible

To: 'John Barber' <john@bordertech.co.uk>, 'Al Hanzl' <alhanzl@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Can,t receive QTC's and condx horrible
From: Rick Ellison <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 11/12/2016 4:34:29 PM
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 11:34:29 -0500
John and others. To fix this go into the digital settings and set the window
type to scrolling. During the wae contest the window type should be
automatically set to scrolling. I found an error in the rx window code that let
Non-Scrolling to be loaded which should not happen. This will be fixed in the
next version but that is the work around for now..

73 Rick n2AMG