[RTTY] (no subject)

To: rtty contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: Liam liam <ardnaras@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 16:51:29 +0000
Scam Email trying to buy an Acom amp.from me

Becker Engel <becker.engel107@hotmail.com>
Oct 14
to me
Hello,
Thanks for your email,  I really appreciate your effort towards making this
transaction a successful one...I would like to come to your location and
view the item but the nature of my work would not allow me...Am ok with the
price of the item which is €1,200 and i would be offering  you €1,400
because i want you to consider it SOLD to other buyers...I would contact my
client who would pay you by Cheque from his Bank in Oldenburg, the Cheque
would be credited in your bank account within 3-5 days, you will receive
 the Cheque by next week.

The following information is required by the bank to issue the Cheque to
you:

1, Full names to write on the cheque:

2, Full address to send the cheque to:

3, Telephone numbers :