[RTTY] N1MM Challenges

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM Challenges
From: "Bob Garrett" <rgarrett5@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:24:28 -0500
Hi Listers,

Been a WL user for many years.  Now venturing in to N1MM.  So far, the
experience has been a good one although there is certainly a rather steep
learning curve.

I have done my best to configure MMTTY to use with N1MM.  However, I have
two questions.

1.        Where do I set the soundcard parameters?  Currently, when I press
any of the "F" keys for macros, I get diddles on the air and a psk31
transmission through my computer sound card.  I'm thinking I may have a
incorrect "mode" setting on the config but not sure.

2.       2.  Any assistance on how to configure RTS and DNR would be
appreciated.  I using a Microham MK II, FTDX5000 and MMTTY for my RTTY
program.  Not quite sure on PSK as of this writing.

Any help appreciated.  I'm a blind ham so please be very clear on any
instructions.  Works great on CW in the SO1R2V setting.  Very cool.  73, Bob