Re: [RTTY] BARTG rule changes

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG rule changes
From: <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:04:15 +0000
Wouldnt it have just been better and easier to have the categories name SOAB LP
and SOAB HP and so on?

There will be people who will be extremely confused and some that wont look at
the rules, having operated before.

Adding the QRP category is a good start.
But rather discouraging for the other categories.

Thats just my opinion.
I am just a minion so please excuse my input

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman