Re: [RTTY] BARTG rule changes

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG rule changes
From: <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:21:12 +0000
I didn’t say I didn’t like the rules.
Just the naming of the categories may cause some confusion for some regulars,
who are potentially unaware of the rule changes.

I thought the whole point was to encourage people to join in and attract new
contesting blood.
Not discourage them.

Making life easier would see turnouts flourish, I’m quite sure of that.

But fair play to BARTG for stepping up and making changes.
All changes are for the better I guess

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman