Re: [RTTY] OK contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK contest
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 20:55:57 -0600
A similar thing happened in Sweepstakes Phone this past fall. One fellow had moved from on time zone to another and had not adjusted his thinking regarding the local starting time. It was about 10 minutes before someone let him know he was jumping the gun. It's tough getting older!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN