[RTTY] P49X Jinx on my system

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] P49X Jinx on my system
From: Jeff Rinehart via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:25:14 +0000 (UTC)
I think there must be something mysterious about that P49X station.  Every time
I go to work him (and this has gone on for several years) I somehow manage to
screw up something.  It's always operator error on my end.  Every time I try to
call him my mouse click sends F2 or maybe F8 Agn?  - I just can't seem to get
it right.  All I can hope for is that he doesn't Remember my call sign next
time I sit in one of his classes or meet up with him on the air.  It's not
intentional - just seems to "happen".  Anyone else experience this??
Jeff W4PJW