[RTTY] sound board

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] sound board
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:27:12 -0600
well, I think my decoding problems are coming from the sound board and WIN 10. Opening up PLAYBack device it shows Headset earphone microham codec default device 1 channel 16 bit 11025. Opening up Recording tab shows headset microphone microham codec default device 1 channel 16 bit 11025. Open up volume mixer it shows headset earphone, system sounds, microham device router , and post box. Moving the sliders makes no change in what shows in rtty control panel and neither does turning TX/RX main controls on keyer2. Device manager shows both microphone and earphone are enabled. I have changed everything I can think of and nothing seems to have any effect. I would think that the mixer should show headset microphone but nada. In microHam router, under router tab, option tab, audio device tab, manually select audio devices, list shows WAVEout= 0:headset earphone; WAVEin= 0:Headset microphone and 1:Line in; MIXER shows 0:headset earphone;1:headset microphone, 2 line in. In mmtty set up sound board locations are set to 0 for both TX and RX. I don't have a clue on what to look at/adjust next! HELP! I have this so messed up that nothing works now except I can transmit rtty all ok.... Thanks, Cort K4WI