[RTTY] I may have missed something

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] I may have missed something
From: Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:02:07 -0400
I had a new experience today. I had called TU7C several times on 20 trying to crack the EU wall. I switched to listening for about 1.5 minutes without sending and he suddenly called me. That was a bit strange but it worked. Later on 40 RTTY the op said stay on frequency. Almost sounded a bit like a list operation which I had not heard on RTTY before. On N1MMLogger you can do the "Now ..." thing but there was no "Now" in this case. Anybody else seen this kind of behavior on RTTY?

73, Larry W6NWS