Re: [RTTY] I may have missed something

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] I may have missed something
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:58:04 -0400
That was Frank I2DMI. He was using the MMVARI engine with N1MM He posted a
video that shows how he set it up and was using it. At the link below. He
opened up the Multi-RX window built into the MMVARI engine and that was
scanning his RX listening range and every time he clicked on a new station it
would move that frequency  into the main DI window and he would answer him on
his TX frequency..

https://vimeo.com/27314726

73 Rick N2AMG