Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 175, Issue 17

To: Pierre Fogal <pierre.fogal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 175, Issue 17
From: Shelby Summerville <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:57:26 -0400
I had no trouble printing you name, and I don't remember if the signal was
fluttery. Regarding all those that rightfully use Al. WriteLog is
determined to put Al in the State box, as AL, as in Alabama. Not a major
problem, for me, as I usually use my own pre-fill, from the last contest,
or I know the person, and correct it.

73, Shelby

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Pierre Fogal <pierre.fogal@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you have to send or say/spell "PIERRE" a hundred times, AL or LOU looks
> pretty nice. :-)
>
> Thanks to everyone who was able to pull my fluttery signal from NU out.  At
> least I assume mine was fluttery, yours sure were!
>
> 73,
> Pierre VE3KTB operating VY0ERC dead-centre in the auroral oval.
>

> > And guys named Al from Alabama.--Mike, WV2ZOW
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:54 AM, David Tanks via RTTY <
> > rtty@contesting.com>
> > wrote:

73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC