Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY last weekend

To: "'Keith Maton'" <g6nhu@me.com>, "'RTTY Contest Reflector'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY last weekend
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 23:35:40 -0000
It was poor. My score was down by 20% on last year; the bands were lousy back
then. 36 contacts on 21MHz in 2016 and just 20 this year.
There were very few strong signals from any direction and DX was hard to find.
It can't get much worse .. can it?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
See you in the SARTG NY test,
John GW4SKA