Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY last weekend

To: Keith Maton <g6nhu@me.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OK DX RTTY last weekend
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:51:49 -0600
I went M/S (low power, not that it matters in this one) for my first ever
time in this contest. Had a young kid over to get a taste of
radio/contesting, and put him in the chair for a few hours Saturday
morning. He got us about 65 Qs. After he went home, I dinked around some in
the afternoon to finish at 180 Qs.

I have no comparison to previous years participation/conditions. Skipped
the opening and didn't get on until Saturday morning, some fair conditions
to EU on 20, then some decent activity on 40 in the afternoon to finish it
up.

73,
Mike ND9G