Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend

To: "Robert ." <woodr90@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:19:04 -0600
As far as I understand it say you ran the entire 30 hours non-stop.  The score woudl start accumulating with your first Q and 24 hours later the score accumulation stops with the balance of your log serving as a check log.  I think Ed has commented about this a few times in the past.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com