Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend

To: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:40:40 -0800
This is all true. And if you took any time off after your first Q, the
first and second gaps each at least 30 minutes long would be counted as
breaks. After that it all counts towards the 24 hours.

Note that the time between 1800 Sat and your first Q, and any time between
your last Q (or the 24 hour mark) and 2400 Sun. do not count as breaks.

Have fun! - jeff wk6i

ps: Send me those Roundup photos and stories next week!

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com