[RTTY] Seeking NAQP-RTTY team member

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Seeking NAQP-RTTY team member
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:39:07 -0500

Hi,

I run a free-lance NAQP-RTTY team, the Baud Boyz.  One member can't participate
in this month's contest so I'm looking for a substitute.  The contest starts at
1800z on February 24.  The rules are at: http://www.ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf
It's an intense little contest.  Lots of fun.

I'm looking for someone with a simple antennas: single wires or single element
verticals.  That's not a hard and fast rule, but I'm not looking for
"professional" contest stations with multiple towers, stacked beams, 4-squares,
etc.  It should be a SO1R KISS station.

The goal is to have good, clean family fun and maybe make it into the top 10
teams, which we've done once.

The current team members are:

John, N8FYL
Rex, NX8G
Jerry, W4UK
and me.

If anyone is interested, please let me know at least a day ahead of the contest
so I can register the team.  You don't have to do anything else except operate
and submit your log.

First come, first serve in my email inbox.

73,
Ken, AB1J