Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 182, Issue 15

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 182, Issue 15
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:53:01 +0100
Hi Peter and all.

Even if those aren't an all and only CAPS fonts I would suggest:

http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Monaco/

I fond this one here on the list times ago. I don't even remember who pointed it. Best of all there are free versions. Installing it and making ut the default font into MMTTY/N1MM+ since a long time ago.

BTW also Inconsolata have the slashed 0 and look somewhat more nice into multiple windowed editors editors. Some PERL tasks to workout here. I never user it into MMTTY/N1MM+, have a check. It is a Google font, thus free.

http://levien.com/type/myfonts/inconsolata.html

All the two are mono-spaced, easier to be read AFAIK.

                73 de iw1ayd Salvo