Re: [RTTY] FSK Keying of TS-590SG

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FSK Keying of TS-590SG
From: groupsrichart@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 23:33:32 -0500
Thanks for that info Bob!

73,
Tim WS4V

On 2/23/2018 5:53 PM, Bob Burns W9BU wrote:
On 2/23/2018 2:49 PM, groupsrichart@gmail.com wrote:
I have tried two different interfaces using optoisolators to attempt FSK and PTT keying from a serial card to the rear panel ACC2 connector.

I used an interface very similar to this one (http://www.w3yy.com/fsk.htm) for a few years with my Icom IC-7600. It worked very well when driven by a real RS-232 COM port on a desktop computer. I can't tell you the optoisolator part numbers, but it worked very well for me.

Bob...