SD-User

Re: [SD-User] No rig control

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] No rig control
From: Darren G0TSM <sd@g0tsm.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:52:16 +0000
I have the ports setup ok in the config.txt file.
In my machine I have 5 com ports but SDWin's keyer works fine on either com 1, 3 or 4. (Com 2 doesnt exist on my machine, in SDWin com 5 is an LPT port and my com 6 isnt supported).
I also have installed Logger32 and Writelog, both of these programs see the rig on any of my 5 com ports.
One thing that I did notice was that where you add in the name of the radio file in the port setup FT1000MP if you leave it blank and hit enter then you get a list of all the .SD radio control files, well I presume you supposed to as all I have listed is OMNI6P.SD. The FT1000MP file is definately in the SDwin directory, unless I should have just called the directory/folder just plain SD.

Regards, Darren