SD-User

[SD-User] Choosing Files in SD

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Choosing Files in SD
From: "Paul" <paul@kbcomms.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:27:27 -0000
Hi Paul,

Has anyone ever requested for a list of .ALL files to be available from the
Contest Name prompt in SD?

If not, I'd like to ask for it to be added.  Quite often I use slightly
esoteric names for contest file names and can never remember them when prompted
to enter the file name in SD.

I was thinking of the prompt being exactly the same, but if you pressed the TAB
key , a box would open up and give you a list of files ( defaulting to .ALL,
but with the option to change the extension if necessary. I'm thinking of the
file selection used in the DOS version of Borland C/C++, but it was pretty
common in DOS applications.

73 de Paul G3WYW