SD-User

[SD-User] Re: Log Activation

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>, <mike.harris@horizon.co.fk>
Subject: [SD-User] Re: Log Activation
From: "Donald Field" <g3xtt@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:04:11 +0100
Fortunately I subscribe to this list - Mike, you should have contacted us
directly!

No, it's probably not usual, but we are experimenting with a two-stage
submission this year as many logging programs (unlike SDI) don't support the
IOTA Contest directly, so they don't always collect the correct category
information (power, 12/24 hours, etc.) resulting in my having to send out
literally hundreds of e-mails to chase that info. Hopefully the Web-based
submission form will ensure that we get all the info. we need, saving me
about a man-month of effort.

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager