SD-User

[SD-User] SD 13.03 and Winkey 1

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] SD 13.03 and Winkey 1
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju@libero.it>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:04:02 +0200
Hello ! I have played shortly with new version 13.03. Everything seems OK as
usual, but everytime I start the program, SD says "No external keyer..." even
if my Winkey 1 is connected and full operative. Anyway, SD is seeing Winkey,
turning pot changes speed display of SD and CW sending is perfect as usual. It
is not a real bug, I wonder if my Winkey ! is too old and I must switch to
Winkey 2... I have just finished to add an optocoupler on Winkey 1... :-)
Thanks for the help and 73 from Rik IZ2EJU