SD-User

[SD-User] Will SD or SDV accommodate ARRL VHF Sweepstakes Contest?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Will SD or SDV accommodate ARRL VHF Sweepstakes Contest?
From: "Norm Rashleigh" <rashleigh@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:01:55 -0500
I'm new to SD Contest Logging, but from what I see so far, it looks and works
great.  I have it now working with my WinKey CW keyer and the call and response
functions work well.  So far, however, I can't see SD or SDV can seemlessly
accommodate the ARRL VHF Sweepstakes as the 222 Mhz and 902 Mhz bands are not
included.  Is there a fix or special template available or have I missed
something in my reading?

Norm, VE3LC
Ottawa