SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Russian IOTA EU Reference Numbers in SDI

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Russian IOTA EU Reference Numbers in SDI
From: THOMAS TAYLOR <thomas.taylor19@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:48:40 +0100 (BST)
  Hi Dave,

  TKS for your reply to the query.

     Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:22:59 +0100
     From: "Dave Sergeant"
     : sd-user@contesting.com
     On 29 Jul 2007 at 15:59, THOMAS TAYLOR wrote:

          > Hi Paul,
          > During the 2007 IOTA Contest, SDI performed in its usual excellent
          > manner - but I experienced a problem with a couple of QSOs.
>
          > When logging RI1AA, SDI showed EU... for completion and I typed in
          > 133 ro make it EU133. No Problem. However when logging RK3MWL/1
          > and RI1CA - both who were saying they were EU133, once I hit ENTER
          > after their Serial Number, the QSO was entered into the log -
          > without giving me the opportunity to mark them as EU133 ( 15
          > pointers instead of 3 pointers ). Is there a solution please?
>
          > 73 de Tom / G0PSE

     Have you already worked them on a different band and logged them
     without an IOTA reference?

  No previous QSOs with these callsigns..

        You could get to the IOTA field by using the tab key but it would
              probably  object if you tried to change it.

  It did, it exited the QSO.

        if wrong you must edit the .ALL or cabrillo afterwards.

  What impact will this have on the final score?  Do I have to do a manual
compute?

  de Tom / G0PSE

Tom Taylor