SD-User

[SD-User] WAE-Error

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] WAE-Error
From: Fred Ockert <m.ockert@bss-services.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:25:29 +0200

I used  SD 13.26 in WAE  seems workig

was eating 1 QTC after a lot of corrections
three or four times the last 3 QTC's again because of QSB on weak signals...but
QTC's needed..hi

well... the real error was:
after reloading SD ( end and new start again) the SD does not (!!) recalculate
the received QTC's ...

if got in Part1 from  UA9CDC    10 QTC's
I stop SD .. start it again ..
put UA9CDC on the line and it says 10 QTC's can be sent to me...
and UA9CDC says to me  "QTC before" ....hmmm
it counts correct QTC's down until SD is running..but you should never stop it
all that 48 hours..

Second - but noit to important - well DUMP is saving my log ... how to save the
QTC-File ???

73
Fred
DL5YM