SD-User

[SD-User] IARU

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IARU
From: "Brian Summers" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:56:08 -0700
Hello John.

818 QSOs on 10m. Staggering from my viewpoint. Mind you, from G the US east
coast and VE eastern provinces are a hop skip and jump away. Which to me is
like working eastern Canada and US. On 20 I only heard a couple of EUs plus
EA8 although I could hear the VE3s and eastern US working EUs galore. But I
couldn't hear them. I do have 2 elements at 55 feet but also suffer an S4
ambient background noise on 20 which doesn't help.  On 15 I'm used to
working JA after JA but heard nothing from them. A couple of UA0s, KH7
(literally down the road from here), and that was it on 15. The odd south
American too.

Things can only get better!

Brian VE7JKZ
Nr. Vancouver