SD-User

[SD-User] Jumping Cursor

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Jumping Cursor
From: "summers brian" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:20:01 -0700
Hi Paul:

Today I opened the Asia DX contest file that I used last weekend. Put it into
s&p, cw, and lo and behold the cursor behaves as it should. Maybe I'm doing
something different than in an actual contest.

Should get in some hours this weekend in the ARRL field day from the home qth
when I'm not operating at the club field day site. When I see it misbehaving
I'll follow your suggestion.

Brian VE7JKZ