SD-User

Re: [SD-User] WAE-Contest

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] WAE-Contest
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:52:12 +0100
From: "Fred Ockert" <m.ockert@bss-services.de>

> was unable to correct logged QTCs  (had to dio it
> later with an editor...bad job)

I'm sorry, but I can not guarantee that SD will be free
from bugs, or that bug fixes in one part of the program
will not create bugs in other parts.

It is not physically possible for me to test every feature
in every contest every time I change SD.  We, in the sd-user
group, have to help one another, and you have to help me by
testing SD before you use it in a particular contest.

When bugs are reported before a contest, I will try to fix
them immediately.

> ToDo:  log all qtcs, after getting last, try to move up
> with  cursor keys ..and it will not work!

Thanks - that is now fixed for V14.28.

73,
Paul EI5DI