SD-User

Re: [SD-User] LOGGING POWER IN LP CONTEST?

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] LOGGING POWER IN LP CONTEST?
From: Alex GM3ZBE <alex@gm3zbe.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:44:26 +0100
Hi Paul,
I checked the cabrillo file again.  It does indeed handle the leading
zero's in the serial.  The power level is reproduced exactly as typed.
I.e. if you just put  3  for the power rather than 3W, that is what
appears in the cabrillo file - don't know if that would matter for
scoring from the Cabrillo file?  Also the space between the serial and
the power level number is essential or else it is run together in the
cabrillo file.  Not surprising of course since you have to cater for the
possibility of a four digit serial number.

All clear now, thanks for your help.
73
Alex