SD-User

[SD-User] Club Calls contest - V16.01

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Club Calls contest - V16.01
From: "Bryn Tinton" <btinton@bevrynn.eu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:18:13 +0100
I too have found the same problems with the Cabrillo log in the RSGB Club
Calls V16.01

Entering data per Paul's mail I still have the same problem - Only the
"club" stations tags are shown identified in the log. The "NO"  & "ME"
identity tags are both missing.
I have tried BOTH methods of data entry (a) per Paul's email 16 Nov 12  and
(b) per email to all SD-users 09 Nov 2011.
The latter refers to the three elements being separated by a single space
whereas the former refers to data being installed as a single string.
Neither produce the correct log as far as I can see!
Is this a bug or is it still an entry problem?

73
Bryn - G3SWC